Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2013

Thread: WWE 2013
View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 05:57 AM   #39 (permalink)
Monty501
Learning to break kayfabe

Monty501
Default Re: WWE 2013

WWE Superstars- 07 February 2013
Episode #200

In the Ring: Curt Hawkins

Hawkins: Last week, you saw the return- or at least, the attempted return of Paul London. But no matter how much he threw at me, I did not give in, I did not quit. And that is why I am the perfect hero for all of you. That is why your children should look up to me as their one, true idol. Because, I am brave, relentless and undefeated in the year 2013. No matter what is thrown at me, your hero will never quit. Now, let’s see which unlucky wannabe superstar has to get past me for their WWE contract...

**Tyrannosaurus**

Tyler Reks’ music hits and Curt Hawkins’ former tag team partner comes out onto the stage. Hawkins has a shocked look on his face, which soon changes to fear as Reks charges into the ring and goes right after Hawkins.

Match 1: Tyler Reks vs Curt Hawkins

Reks and Hawkins brawl for a few seconds, before Reks takes the advantage, forcing Hawkins into a corner and pounding away on his former partner. Hawkins sinks down the turnbuckle, until eventually Reks stops punching him and changes to stomping on him. The referee eventually pulls Reks back before he is disqualified, leaving Hawkins in a heap in the corner.

Reks allows Hawkins no rest however, immediately heading back to the turnbuckle. This time, Reks picks up “Our Hero” and carries him towards the middle of the ring, where he delivers an emphatic powerslam to the former WWE Tag team Champion.

Reks goes for the cover, but Hawkins kicks out at two. Reks picks up his former tag team partner and Irish whips him into the ropes. Reks lays Hawkins out with a big boot and goes for the cover again. But again, Hawkins manages a kickout.

Reks hits Hawkins with a succession of elbow drops, before picking up “Our hero” and lifting him onto his shoulders...

Hawkins weasels his way out and pushes Reks face first into the turnbuckle. Reks reels backwards from the impact, and Hawkins is quick to react, hitting Reks with a sit down neckbreaker. Hawkins hooks the leg but Reks kicks out at two. Hawkins stomps on Reks several times, before heading to the top rope for the Heat Seeking Elbow. Reks roles out of the way at the last second, and Hawkins crashes into the mat.

Reks gets to his feet and goes after Hawkins again. Reks clotheslines the former WWE Tag Team Champion out of the ring and the brawl continues at ringside. The two exchange blows at ringside, before Hawkins takes the advantage by banging Reks’ head off the announce table.

Hawkins looks to bangs Reks’ head on the table for a second time, but the wannabe WWE Superstar counters, elbowing Hawkins in the chest. Hawkins stumbles backwards and Reks follows, picking up his former friend and tag team partner and dropping him onto the barricade.

Reks continues to assault Hawkins on the outside of the ring, throwing him into the steel steps. Hawkins crawls away from Reks, but Reks charges at him, clotheslining both men over the barricade and into the crowd.

Both superstars are laid out beyond the barricade, when the referee’s count reaches ten, and both competitors are counted out.

Winner: Double Count Out

Reks throws Hawkins over the barricade and back into the ring. He takes out his frustrations on missing out on a possible WWE contract by picking Hawkins up and delivers a Killjoy to “Our Hero”

Reks’ music plays as the former WWE Superstar stands over a destroyed Curt Hawkins...

Match 2: Brodus Clay vs Tensai

This battle of the giants is a back and forth encounter to begin with, both big men mounting reasonable offence.

Brodus ends up being the more dominant force, hitting The Ah Funk It gain the victory over the other large man.

Winner via Pinfall: Brodus Clay

Match 3: Santino Marrella, Justin Gabriel and Yoshi Tatsu vs Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre & Jinder Mahal

Throughout the match, 3MB use superior teamwork to the makeshift team of their opponents. The Three Man Band frequently isolating one of the opposition competitors for minutes on end, and working away on him. This resulted in all three of their opposition being worn out towards the end of the match.

Late in the match, Santino Marella (who is being worked over by 3MB) makes the hot tag to Justin Gabriel, and then rolls out of the ring. Heath Slater is tagged in at the same time and the two former Nexus teammates and tag team champions come face to face in the ring.

Gabriel flattens Slater with a running crossbody and turns his attentions to Slater’s teammates in the corner. Gabriel dropkicks Mahal off the apron, who goes flying into the barricade. McIntyre rushes into the ring and attacks Gabriel, kneeing The South African Sensation in the stomach and setting up for the double arm DDT.

Yoshi Tatsu comes to the rescue for his teammate, taking out McIntyre with a roundhouse kick before The Scotsman has a chance to execute his finisher. McIntyre tumbles out of the ring. Before Tatsu has a chance to celebrate however, Slater attacks him from behind and hits a DDT. The Japanese superstar rolls out of the ring.

Slater turns to face Gabriel and is immediately met with a dropkick from The South African. Gabriel hits a standing moonsault, but Slater manages a kickout at two.

Gabriel heads to the top rope for his finishing move, a 450 splash...

Gabriel jumps, but at the last second Slater moves and Gabriel crashes and burns into the mat. Slater gets to his feet behind Gabriel, picks up The South African, and delivers a jumping neckbreaker!

Slater covers...

3!!!

Winners via Pinfall: Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre; Three Man Band!

3MB celebrate in the ring above their fallen opponents, as their quest to be taken more seriously continues to be successful.
Monty501 is offline   Reply With Quote