Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 05:55 AM   #1530 (permalink)
Titania
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...

Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
Nothing you have posted validates that. You are too easily readable.

Get more mad over Pezley being 100% sure you're scum. Game's up honey, play nice and bow out respectfully.
In that case, nothing I've posted validates that I'm 100% scum either. I'm not too easily readable. If I were, then everyone would know I'm town in this game and everyone would have known I was scum in the last two games I've played.

I'm really irritated with his execution and the fact that he's completely wrong but yet says he's 100%. GTFO with that crap, Pez.

I hope neither team has a Silencer. To every townie in this game, make sure I'm not hammered before I'm given a chance to claim if I survive the night.