Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bo Dallas Sucks!

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 05:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Bo Dallas Sucks!

I just don't see it with Bo. He's very young and from what I've seen of him so far, has a long way to go. Then again, I didn't see anything in Husky Harris, Titus O'Neill, Darren Young or Heath Slater before they got repackaged and got some time to show their stuff. I'm still willing to give him a chance. After all, he is only 22 or whatever. He's got time on his side. Compared to the other NXT guys he's competing with right now though, him getting the exposure of a Rumble spot is fucking BS. It's too early for him.