Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)
View Single Post
post #2513 of (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 03:49 AM
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.W.H. View Post
Die Hard with a Vengeance was just awesome. Should have stopped with that one. I honestly don't care at all about this Die Hard. Or the next one coming out next year or whenever.
Agreed, that was a great movie to leave the franchise on. But like most things nowadays people always try and bring back old franchise, some have better success than others. But even if it's been over a decade since the last one, or a good length of time, just leave them alone and come up with something else. But having said that, though, I quite enjoyed Predators.

Still, never really cared for Die Hard 4. Didn't think it needed that CGI Jet at the end, didn't feel like a Die Hard movie with that in. Plus Long was just a horrible sidekick for Bruce, definitely not as great, or entertaining as Zeus. I'll still watch the next movie just to see what it's like.

Banner & Avy - Abk™

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome