Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV shows you have gone off?

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 02:32 AM   #65 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: TV shows you have gone off?

I hardly really watch TV shows anymore these days, usually spend my free time watching movies, or playing video games. If I'm at a friends house and he's watching an episode from a tv show I'll watch and sometimes I might enjoy it, then I'll buy the boxset. That happened with 24. Even though I saw a few episodes from the last season. Still fucking loved the show.

But if I lose interest in a show it's mainly because they've moved to a new channel that I don't have, or can't get. Like LOST, Prison Break, House etc.. But I was already losing interest in those anyway before they even moved, especially LOST and Prison Break. Watched the first episode of House and loved it, was going to watch more but hardly did.

Banner & Avy - Abk™

TheIllusiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote