Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 02:24 AM   #778 (permalink)
booned
Altered State

booned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarzNBarz View Post
Just got In-Form Piszczek in a pack. You wanna know how? I opened a pack, got jack shit. So I backed out to the main menu, went back to UT and opened another pack. Viola, IF Piszczek. Thanks to whoever said that in here

By the way I don't want him. If I sell him should I wait till he's out of packs or will his value decrease over time?
He will go up in value after next totw. I always keep my informs untill they are out of packs. I bought like 20 IF Konkos for 11k and sold them all for 20k when he was out of packs.

Plus he is the only really decent Bundesliga RB other than Lahm. It gives people another option.

It is common to hear of a peasant's dream of striving for knighthood as an
escape from hardship, but who would ever think it possible?
booned is offline   Reply With Quote