Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why was JBL nearly looked over?

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 02:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
11Shareef
Starbase Entertainment

11Shareef probably won't be missed11Shareef probably won't be missed11Shareef probably won't be missed11Shareef probably won't be missed11Shareef probably won't be missed11Shareef probably won't be missed11Shareef probably won't be missed11Shareef probably won't be missed11Shareef probably won't be missed11Shareef probably won't be missed11Shareef probably won't be missed
Default Why was JBL nearly looked over?

JBL was able to create a capable main event persona and regardless if you like him or not his gimmick belonged in the main event. My question is how was he looked over for so long? I assume WWE knows someone's capabilities before we do, so seeing him being such a good mic worker couldn't have been a surprise. He might not haven be one of the IWC's favorite technical wrestlers, but he was always booked as a credible ass kicker, so why was he kept as a tag team performer for so long?

I know Eddie Guerrero was the one who pushed for his singles push, but why did it take that for them to push him?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#SmartenUp
11Shareef is offline   Reply With Quote