Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 11:14 PM   #396 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official Pokemon Discussion Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
One of the biggest bullshit things about these games was the fact that some pokemon needed to be traded in order to evolve. Did that twice, and both times those jackasses never gave me my pokemon back.
wagg if you're doing this now, I'm going to be trading heaviuly in the near future (trying to collect them all). we could help each other out.

Otherwise, yeah, ass holes. That's why I would never trade a pokemon with some random person to get it to evolve. then I'd lose my Golem and be sad.

The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is online now   Reply With Quote