Wrestling Forum banner

Your Most Hated Wrestler?

8K views 77 replies 62 participants last post by  Tony's Biggest Fan 
#1 ·
Which wrestler do you hate the most; past or present from stories outside of the ring you have heard?

For me it's Triple H. I've read various stories that he didn't want to put over others numerously, as well as having it in for The Rock. Add the fact he was in The Kliq who apparently tried to rule wrestling and take out anyone in their way. The Montreal Screwjob was his idea as well. I can't deny his talent in the ring, but it seems him being married to Stephanie helped him A LOT.

Others:

Kevin Nash - For the Kliq reasons above and being an ass when booking WCW & trying to rule the WWF when Invasion came about

Scott Hall - Kliq and stories about him being obnoxious when it came to not signing fans autographs

HBK - Not a Kliq vendetta but he was known for being a complete ass, not putting people over and faking injury as his excuse. As well as being a constant liar.

Dynamite - Bully in the dressing room and is a bitter old man.

Yours?

See less See more
#68 ·
Hulk Hogan. As a kid growing up in the 80's I was as big a Hogan mark as anyone else. After watching what he did in WCW, and now watching him continue to turn TNA into a bigger shitpile, I couldn't hate him more. He needs to just go away and never be seen again. But given how big he has always been, he will always have a chance to show up for some spotlight again on TV. I hate the selfish whore he has become, and will probably always be.

Same goes for Nash, Hall and Eric Bischoff. I don't care what they did in the past, since forming the NWO they have done nothing but bad for the wrestling business. I blame them and Hogan for keeping the WWE from having any legitimate competition. Bastards.

Sean W. can burn in hell. He put his hands on Joanie and she didn't deserve that. We probably would have seen her again in WWE if not for him.

#71 ·
Batista selfish cunt.
Jeff Hardy I can forgive. And for those that condemn him for drug issues yet praise Jake are just being hypocrites.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.