Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Awful "Candy Ass" dubbed line during Rock's segment

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 10:39 PM   #41 (permalink)
Mrs. Austin Aries
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Awful "Candy Ass" dubbed line during Rock's segment

Quote:
Originally Posted by x78 View Post
The audio editing on Smackdown is absolutely terrible. The worst was when they randomly piped laughter into a Sheamus promo last year and didn't even bother to put arena effects on it, it sounded like a generic copyright-free laughter effect that you would find on the internet.
I'm gonna see if I can find it.

Sometimes credentials count for crap for some people or stuff like that wouldn't happen. Makes me think of on Impact when the timing was off and the guy yelled "CUT!" before they went to commercial.

If the crowds are often not loud enough to where they have to fake it in any promotion then maybe they need to check their product.