Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - With the amount of apperances The Rock has made

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 08:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
VILLAIN
Humbled

VILLAIN better hope they're relatively new hereVILLAIN better hope they're relatively new hereVILLAIN better hope they're relatively new hereVILLAIN better hope they're relatively new hereVILLAIN better hope they're relatively new hereVILLAIN better hope they're relatively new hereVILLAIN better hope they're relatively new hereVILLAIN better hope they're relatively new hereVILLAIN better hope they're relatively new hereVILLAIN better hope they're relatively new hereVILLAIN better hope they're relatively new here
Default With the amount of apperances The Rock has made

Since his return in early 2011, don't you think WWE could have used Rock in some more matches? I guess a simple solution is that they wanted to keep him injury prone, but I would of loved to see Rock have a match on RAW or something. Especially now, would be a great time for Rock to be in the ring a few times before his title match. I guess Rock is now just a special attraction since becoming a big hollywood star, but look at the match we could get..

Rock vs Bryan/Ambrose/Ziggler/Rhodes and so many more younger talents who could benefit from stepping in the ring with the great one. It doesnt have to be a feud (although that would be great) but if Rock wins the WWE title... I hope he has matches on RAW on lead-up to WM before he dissapears to do his movies for a while.
VILLAIN is offline   Reply With Quote