Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PWA Over the Top - Sunday, January 27th

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 08:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: PWA Over the Top - Sunday, January 27th

Cricket's Picks:
1.) Antonio
2.) Del Rio
3.) Punk
4.) Cena
5.) Ziggler
6.) Rhodes
7.) Kane
8.) Sandow

Backups:
1.) Daniel Bryan
2.) Ryback

Cricket's Promo:
Cricket: "When I win the PWA Title at 'Over The Top', of which I helped name by the way, I will be crowned the Best In The World!"

Reporter: "Cricket, You're not in the title picture. Plus, isn't that the claim of CM Punk, of WWE?"

Cricket: "What? I meant the TV title! And who the hell is CM Wunk?"

Reporter: "No, CM Punk of WWE. World Wrestling Entertainment? And, you're not in the TV title championship match either. You're in the Battle Royale. The Over The Top match? Lots of contestants? You have to throw them over the rope?"

Cricket: "Well then, guess I'll just have to win that so I can be in a championship match. And I'd like to meet this CM Punk and see if he lives up to his title."

Reporter: "Well, he's held his industry's title for over 400 days, he longest reign in WWE's modern Era. It's quite an accomplishment."

Cricket: "OVER 400 DAYS! Ok, well you know what, I'm fine. I know, let's do jokes. Jokes are funny, right?"

Reporter: "There supposed to be, yes."

Cricket: "Ok. What do you call a Fat Person sitting on a Big Mac?"

Reporter: "I, I don't know."

Cricket: "Dave Martini in The Over The Top Battle Royal!"

Reporter: "No Cricket, he's not in the Battle Royal."

Cricket: "God Damnit! Get out of here!"

The Swiss Superman

Last edited by cesaro_ROCKS : 01-26-2013 at 08:20 PM.