Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - If you were in Vince's shoes, how would you have avoided the Montreal screwjob?

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 07:26 PM   #84 (permalink)
ThePandagirl20
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

ThePandagirl20 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThePandagirl20 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThePandagirl20 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThePandagirl20 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThePandagirl20 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: If you were in Vince's shoes, how would you have avoided the Montreal screwjob?

Maybe I'm ignorant to the entire situation, but why couldn't Bret just drop the belt before SS. From what I understand Bret didn't want to drop the belt in Canada, not so much that he didn't want to drop the belt at all. I'm somewhat skeptical of the whole Montreal Screwjob itself.

My Guys:
Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bad News Barrett, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Cesaro, Stardust, Sheamus, Russev, Usos, Tyler Breeze, Adrian Neville, Kalisto

My Gals:
Charlotte, Alicia Fox, Sasha Banks, Naomi

ThePandagirl20 is offline   Reply With Quote