Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 07:23 PM   #7962 (permalink)
The Hardcore Show
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

The Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillbergReturns View Post
It makes sense. Cena wins a number one contender's match at EC, Rock has a 1-1 rematch with Punk but I really think WWE is going to pull out all of the stops on Rock v Cena 2.
I don't think it going to be that great of a match no matter what happens and I think for anybody to really get invested in the rematch John Cena has to up his game to pretty much were it was when he faced CM Punk at Money in the Bank 2011. It can't just be shoot insult after shoot insult in hopes of trending on twitter as to who owned who. If that happens again expect fans to leave before this match happens or give it very little reaction at all.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/7652556-post59.html

This explains everything I dislike about John Cena.
The Hardcore Show is offline   Reply With Quote