Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 06:55 PM   #7961 (permalink)
GillbergReturns
Getting over in the mid-card

GillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaneGaming View Post
As i just said in another post

IF Cena doesn't win rumble expect a number 1 contenders EC Match and guess who wins

rock/cena
hhh/brock

I Really DONT Want this to Happen but at this point iv decided it will happen. Then if we don't get that i will be Marky Mark
It makes sense. Cena wins a number one contender's match at EC, Rock has a 1-1 rematch with Punk but I really think WWE is going to pull out all of the stops on Rock v Cena 2.
GillbergReturns is offline   Reply With Quote