Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - SPOILER *all five books* THREAD FOR Game of Thrones (TV series discussion)

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 06:27 PM   #3208 (permalink)
PhilThePain
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

PhilThePain needs to make some friendsPhilThePain needs to make some friendsPhilThePain needs to make some friendsPhilThePain needs to make some friendsPhilThePain needs to make some friendsPhilThePain needs to make some friendsPhilThePain needs to make some friendsPhilThePain needs to make some friendsPhilThePain needs to make some friendsPhilThePain needs to make some friendsPhilThePain needs to make some friends
Default Re: SPOILER *all five books* THREAD FOR Game of Thrones (TV series discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOK View Post
IIRC though, the runs was a symptom of that disease that was running through mereen. she paid a visit to all the sick people and a couple chapters later she's got the runs. could be from the berries or water though too.
Yeah! When she visited the sick people she said "I am the blood of the dragon, I don't get sick" and I'm pretty sure she was referring to something Viserys had told her...Viserys was most likely wrong though. Targaryens burn and get sick just like other humans in the stories
PhilThePain is offline   Reply With Quote