Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - They're Already Ruining Del Rio

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 05:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Shelter
Learning to break kayfabe

Shelter 101 - 250Shelter 101 - 250
Default Re: They're Already Ruining Del Rio

He was trying to get over taunts like the destiny thing and slaps to his arm way before the face turn. As much as like ADR his taunts has always being cringeworthy.

I never liked the cars but I can understand that some people did. I think that more than the face turn it's related to the money wasted but kinda agree that his entrance is not that especial anymore. They should give him the pyro back at least.

Seems clearly to me that his reign was clearly transitional at the beginning, as all his reigns, and a gift for the cities with big Latin population who they were visiting. Now he most likely will keep the belt until EC and if he keeps going well as a face I can see a nice feud with Ziggler for Wrestlemania.

The cultural thing, I kinda agree. It's just very basic booking by WWE. The generic foreign heel/face is always present but kinda complicated to get over, ADR is doing right for what he is given.

About Sheamus, they acknowledged their past, even the lolborrowed, and IMO it made sense (for wrestling standars at least).

I think that WWE can make it better but start saying that he's becoming garbage is exaggerated.

Last edited by Shelter : 01-26-2013 at 05:51 PM.
Shelter is offline   Reply With Quote