Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 05:45 PM   #1453 (permalink)
Titania
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...

Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
I don't want a match with Ziggler. I have put light pressure on him and he's not completely in the clear as far I'm concerned, but at this point in the game, no matter how random or paper/scissors/rock the 'match' is, I DO NOT want to go against Ziggler.

I don't know how much longer I will be online tonight, but I will say this, if Skyfall puts me and Ziggler in a random face-off match, then kill the bastard before he isolates two town again and makes them kill each other.

These comments don't mean you're completely off the hook, Ziggler. A ruse betwixt you and LC is still possible.
Anark, I reckon Skyfall's role was one-shot so you don't have to worry about being trapped in a match with Ziggler. The attention you've paid to detail in this game and how you're questioning everything makes me think you're town. Sure, Ziggler and LC could be scum doing a gambit though both seem town to me yet I'd never say someone is confirmed because of their role or the gambit sounds ridiculous. It's always good, I think, to question things and keep an open mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
ok lynch me tomorrow so i can laugh hard at you all once again.
I'm not saying I'm lynching you tomorrow if I survive the night, just that I'm unsure of you now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post

^^^^ you can't trust anything that avatar represents.
That guy looks very creepy.