Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 06:45 PM   #1453 (permalink)
Titania
Anne: "Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it."

Titania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
I don't want a match with Ziggler. I have put light pressure on him and he's not completely in the clear as far I'm concerned, but at this point in the game, no matter how random or paper/scissors/rock the 'match' is, I DO NOT want to go against Ziggler.

I don't know how much longer I will be online tonight, but I will say this, if Skyfall puts me and Ziggler in a random face-off match, then kill the bastard before he isolates two town again and makes them kill each other.

These comments don't mean you're completely off the hook, Ziggler. A ruse betwixt you and LC is still possible.
Anark, I reckon Skyfall's role was one-shot so you don't have to worry about being trapped in a match with Ziggler. The attention you've paid to detail in this game and how you're questioning everything makes me think you're town. Sure, Ziggler and LC could be scum doing a gambit though both seem town to me yet I'd never say someone is confirmed because of their role or the gambit sounds ridiculous. It's always good, I think, to question things and keep an open mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
ok lynch me tomorrow so i can laugh hard at you all once again.
I'm not saying I'm lynching you tomorrow if I survive the night, just that I'm unsure of you now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post

^^^^ you can't trust anything that avatar represents.
That guy looks very creepy.