Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 05:02 PM   #15567 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

SummerSlam 05 & 03 > 11.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punter View Post
Go through the 2008 one. I remember that show being great top to bottom.

Fitting too, because Cena is going to win this year as well
I've been thinking about watching that one since it's been a long while from the last time I saw it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
Have you watched the '07 one, C2D? It owns.
Yep, although it was 2 years ago shortly after RR 11 when I was going through a Rumble-crazed period and just went through random matches on youtube. Been saving a more proper watch for when I'm done with 06 and reach 07.

Also worth mentioning that it's my favorite after 2004 and above 2001.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Z View Post
If it's full Rumble shows, go with 92 or 09. For just RR matches... 92 or 09 as well from your list of options .
Nah, just the Rumble match. I've seen 09 a long time ago but 92 is the only critically acclaimed match from the Rumbles I haven never seen.