Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 04:39 PM   #1411 (permalink)
Chr1st0
Outlaw Country!

Chr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a push
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Holy shit, are you thick?

Yeah, he was talking about LC to the guy who had, a handful of posts previously, been EXPOSED AS SCUM. He doesn't care to mention it while in direct conversation with him.

He then votes for this Taz guy instead of the VERIFIED SCUM, the same one he's trying to accuse me of wasting time speculating about, and then a couple of pages later comes in saying 'Oh, I didn't realise Rising was actually dead.'

Can I just ask one question, why am I explaining this to any of you?

Is anyone actually playing this game or just popping in every now and then and posting complete and utter shit that means nothing?

LC stuff was still relevant, whether rising was dead/flipped scum or whatever

He also said "Wait...Rising is not dead?" which is the total opposite of what you said...