Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wade Barrett Starting Intercontinential Cup Starting This Week
View Single Post
post #50 of (permalink) Old 01-26-2013, 05:36 PM
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Re: Wade Barrett Starting Intercontinential Cup Starting Next Week

I think Barrett should hold the title till Wrestlemania, defend it against Steamboat if Steamboat can even still compete, beat him, and lose it one of the following two PPVs before MITB. MITB he wins the contract, successfully cashes in at some point before Mania (preferably as far from Mania as possible so he gets a good long reign), and then loses it to Ryback if Ryback hasn't already gotten the WWE or World Title yet. Granted the match would probably suck, but I'd much rather Ryback take the title off him than most others. Though the ideal match-up for Barrett would be against Sheamus at Wrestlemania for the title as that would probably result in the best match for Barrett bar a match with Bryan, though I'd want that only if Barrett actually gets to beat that pasty white ginger Irish goof, which wouldn't happen.

Woops, I'm getting ahead of myself. The IC Title cup is an interesting idea and brings some attention to the IC Title. Granted it's minimal as I question if anyone worthwhile is going to be in the cup, but it's something and will make the IC Title scene a little interesting for the next few weeks.

I'm watching you...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome