Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 03:55 PM   #1391 (permalink)
Anark

Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
do you even check votes? Are you playing intentionally fucking stupid now?
Do I even check votes? Hmm, let me see, Ziggs me ole mucker. Let me see what I can dig up after Rising was confirmed scum in the write-up.

Ooh, here's a little something:

Quote:
as much as I was trying to rationalize Taz' claiming problems...it's likely McLovin was on to something.

vote taz
Hmm. That was interesting. Rising was confirmed with a few votes on him already and you try and start and Oompaloompa Taz wagon? That sounds familiar.

Let's see what else we can find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
CP was our role-revealer so maybe hitting Rising with it was his last act. Can you still put an action through if you are being killed the same night? Not actually sure about that.

Anyway, it gives me so very much pleasure to

VOTE FUCKING CHEATING RACIST FUCKING CANNIBAL LUIS SUAREZ aka RISING
Aha! There's me trying to push the oompaloomps wag- Oh no, there's me voting for the CONFIRMED FUCKING SCUM.

Quote:
Wait....is rising not dead?

That write up doesn't make it look like he is dead. If you're not voting rising then you're scum

unvote taz

Vote rising
Posted after several votes for Rising had occurred, including mine, and no longer could you pretend that the oompa wagon was the right one.

Hey guys! Wait, Rising's not dead? OH MY FUCKING GOSH, I BETTER VOTE HIS ASS RIGHT NOW.

You might have got away with that shit if it wasn't for the pathetic fact that you tried to accuse me of doing something similar.