Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread
View Single Post
post #1365 of (permalink) Old 01-26-2013, 03:47 PM
Anark

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
oyu haven't done anything but bitch about a PR non-stop. everyone else mentioned it a few times.

Chr1st0 didn't vote rising right away either. IT was a a night write up. The kind of shit happens all the time.

you're now on my scum list; whether or not you're scum is not important. too stupid to keep alive.
And the rage continues. I've done a helluva lot more than bitch about him, pay attention because you're looking very, very bad right now. I've bitched about him, sure, but you're playing a game here if you're trying to paint me as someone who has done nothing else but.

That last bolded part is especially interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Why would I lie about why oompaloompa is a member of WF? Think about that. He came here to play mafia... invited by another member here.
Crofty, my love, he has said several times that he has been learning how this game works. He has claimed noob status and ignorance too many times. Why do you join a site just to play a game that you don't even know how to play?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome