Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 02:16 PM   #1349 (permalink)
DarkStark
VALAR MORGHULIS

DarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on rep
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOLCOCK View Post
I see your point LC, but it feels like he's deliberately ducking questions about his play or even any potential reads he might have. The more I see him avoid a general question not even asking much of him the more I get the feeling this talk of guys using fake PRs to coast through games could apply to him.

Plus his lack of clarity in not saying he wasn't ronaldo as well as wagon votes on two players whilst freely admitting to be 'poor' votes strikes me as awfully strange play. I've said I'm prepared to accept it might just be inexperience mixed with naive play, but if he's town he really hasn't offered much in terms of play. Like, he seems to worry most people who are approaching him are scum, but can he really not understand why his play is inviting questions and further discussion.

Total fucking shoot btw (sorry, just really wanted to say that).
Total fucking shoot

and yeah that's fair enough. The guy could very well be scum. I think he's putting more effort into this PR than I would have though lol. I don't think that everyone that is suspicious of him is scum. Not at all. I do think there are some scum jumping on though.

Funny enough, I'm convinced Fitz, the biggest offender, is actually town. lol

Spoiler for The coin that gave birth to the Dark Stark... VALAR MORGHULIS: