Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 02:04 PM   #1348 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Gianluigi Buffon, Champs: Juventus
I was accused of being involved in match fixing. I am the match host. night or day you may choose 2 people and they will participate in a match. That's all it said; I have no idea how they played their match,

I was suspicious of them both to a degree, but it was more for the lolz. sorry; I'd it again though. Kind of want to do it to Anark and Taz so Anark will shut the hell up.

Town reads: Chhrs1t0, Woolcock, ZigglerMark, Anark

Scum: Fitz

Fitz has been posting nothing. Only like 2 or 3 of his posts were flipping shit at me. Way too over aggressive for him, and too tunnely.

vote Rising

I was building my new computer last night, so sorry I didn't claim sooner; I know that's annoying. Also ZM, if you could help me the fuck out; I'm having serious BIOS and installation issues!

The Swiss Superman