Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 01:55 PM   #1345 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Also I'm not sure I can get behind this wagon *that would have started* against oompaloompa. People are complaining that he's not contributing? Really? I certainly wouldn't contribute all that much if I had to type in a different language. Fuck that.

Could he be scum? Yes, of course, but I don't think he is and I think there are alot of scum trying to get an easy lynch on him.

Also he's not a rejoiner, he's just a new user that joined WF just to play mafia.
I see your point LC, but it feels like he's deliberately ducking questions about his play or even any potential reads he might have. The more I see him avoid a general question not even asking much of him the more I get the feeling this talk of guys using fake PRs to coast through games could apply to him.

Plus his lack of clarity in not saying he wasn't ronaldo as well as wagon votes on two players whilst freely admitting to be 'poor' votes strikes me as awfully strange play. I've said I'm prepared to accept it might just be inexperience mixed with naive play, but if he's town he really hasn't offered much in terms of play. Like, he seems to worry most people who are approaching him are scum, but can he really not understand why his play is inviting questions and further discussion.

Total fucking shoot btw (sorry, just really wanted to say that).