Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Will WM30 be an ' End of an era ' type of event.

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 01:30 PM   #16 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Will WM30 be an ' End of an era ' type of event.

I had a wrestling booking fantasy a little while ago about Undertaker appearing on the Raw after WrestleMania 29 and announcing that in one year at WrestleMania 30 he will wrestle his last match. That match would end up being Undertaker vs. John Cena and the tagline of WrestleManis 30 could be The Streak Ends Here. That tagline and promotion would be true whether Undertaker won or lost the match because it would be his final match. I think that would be a huge attraction to build such a momentous show around.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Daniel Bryan win the Royal Rumble match & his first WWE Championship at this show. Yeah I know it's like Benoit 10 years ago but the guy has earned it based on his talent alone imo.

Last edited by Clique : 01-26-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Clique is offline   Reply With Quote