Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Stopped by the NE Pro Wres. Academy!

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 01:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
MusculosoBarbaro
Learning to break kayfabe

MusculosoBarbaro 101 - 250MusculosoBarbaro 101 - 250MusculosoBarbaro 101 - 250
Default Stopped by the NE Pro Wres. Academy!

I didn't know where exactly to put this so if it needs to be moved, please do so! I'm just so pumped about my experience I had to share it! I made an appointment with Brian Fury, the head instructor at the NEPWA, to stop by today during a class and I honestly didn't really know what to expect. I wanted to check the place out to see if this is something that I 100% want to commit to...well let me tell you....I am now 123456% sure that it's something I want to do. The amount of creativity and energy that this outlet can give a person is amazing. Today everyone was working on basically how to sell moves, how to be a little more lively in-ring ya know, stuff like that. Really amazing to see what actually goes into some matches. I mean, there was a kid there that had only been there for maybe 1 to 2 months and he was already flipping over dudes and throwing guys around like it was a cake walk. And to top it all off, a guy (shit, I forgot his name cuz i was in heaven) came in near the end of the session who had been on MONDAY NIGHT RAW FOR GOD'S SAKE and he started when he was 25 (my current age) and within the first 2 years of training WWE had called him and told him they wanted to book him. Amazing. Where's my checkbook cuz I'm friggin sold.

So....now that I've gotten this long-winded post out of the way, anyone else training right now? I'm so stoked about this it's incredible. I basically want to prove all of my coworkers and my parents wrong that I can do this.
MusculosoBarbaro is offline   Reply With Quote