Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Goldberg says the spear 'is coming', and not to WWE

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 11:40 AM   #140 (permalink)
dastardly
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

dastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Goldberg says the spear 'is coming', and not to WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth420 View Post
I highly doubt he was taliking about tna. Maybe a return to wrestling in general?
Maybe, but if no the E then who? People are discounting TNA as they're too small.... he's hardly going to go to ROH or New Japan, is he?

I think a short return (a couple of months, just to tie up the Aces and 8s storyline) would be good, get a major pop and would also probably be within TNA's budget (). But as a longer signing it would be a mistake - remember he was never actually that good in the ring or on the mic, he just had a lot of charisma. Once he stopped doing 3 minute squash matches, his limitations became very obvious. And the guy is 15 years older now, too...

Personally I think he's just trolling his Twitter followers.
dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote