Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ** SPOILERS ** From Manchester Tapings

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 11:18 AM   #112 (permalink)
dastardly
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

dastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: ** SPOILERS ** From Manchester Tapings

Sounds great.

Re; Daniels. I kinda see where the "constantly losing" comment comes from.

Then again, I doubt there are many Daniels marks bigger than me on this board, and even I recognise that the job of the older guys who can still go is, by conventional wrestling wisdom, to put the younger guys over.

Now I suppose it could be argued that Daniels, like Bully Ray, is a strange one as regardless of age he's one of the most entertaining workers they've got - maybe he should actually get one last push. But if you look the last 12 months he's been tag champ, had a PPV victory over AJ, a PPV victory over Storm and a shot at the world title. And beyond Kayfabe, over Thanksgiving and Xmas there were 2-3 episodes where around 15 minutes of the show was dedicated wholly to Kaz and Daniels. That's a lot of air-time, and remember this is a TV show - stuff like that in many ways counts for more than getting a kayfabe belt around your waist.

On another point - looking forward to the London spoilers.
dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote