Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ** SPOILERS ** From Manchester Tapings

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 11:18 AM   #112 (permalink)
dastardly
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

dastardly 501 - 1000dastardly 501 - 1000dastardly 501 - 1000dastardly 501 - 1000dastardly 501 - 1000dastardly 501 - 1000dastardly 501 - 1000
Default Re: ** SPOILERS ** From Manchester Tapings

Sounds great.

Re; Daniels. I kinda see where the "constantly losing" comment comes from.

Then again, I doubt there are many Daniels marks bigger than me on this board, and even I recognise that the job of the older guys who can still go is, by conventional wrestling wisdom, to put the younger guys over.

Now I suppose it could be argued that Daniels, like Bully Ray, is a strange one as regardless of age he's one of the most entertaining workers they've got - maybe he should actually get one last push. But if you look the last 12 months he's been tag champ, had a PPV victory over AJ, a PPV victory over Storm and a shot at the world title. And beyond Kayfabe, over Thanksgiving and Xmas there were 2-3 episodes where around 15 minutes of the show was dedicated wholly to Kaz and Daniels. That's a lot of air-time, and remember this is a TV show - stuff like that in many ways counts for more than getting a kayfabe belt around your waist.

On another point - looking forward to the London spoilers.
dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote