Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV shows you have gone off?

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 11:11 AM   #62 (permalink)
SrsLii
There are many copies... and they have a plan.
Premium

SrsLii better hope they're relatively new hereSrsLii better hope they're relatively new hereSrsLii better hope they're relatively new hereSrsLii better hope they're relatively new hereSrsLii better hope they're relatively new hereSrsLii better hope they're relatively new hereSrsLii better hope they're relatively new hereSrsLii better hope they're relatively new hereSrsLii better hope they're relatively new hereSrsLii better hope they're relatively new hereSrsLii better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: TV shows you have gone off?

tbh, television in general has lost its appeal. It's pretty much all the same crap over and over with a few new interesting things each year that inevitably get canceled immediately due to low ratings or turn to shit in the second season and break my heart.

I blame Lost, I never watched television before that damn show, I only owned one to watch movies on, I didn't even have a cable hookup until my husband moved in. Fucking Lost. Not only was it a disappointment, it brought the continuing disappointment that is the rest of television into my life.
SrsLii is offline   Reply With Quote