Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Will WM30 be an ' End of an era ' type of event.

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 10:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
Choc Lesnar
Moron

Choc Lesnar 251 - 500Choc Lesnar 251 - 500Choc Lesnar 251 - 500
Default Re: Will WM30 be an ' End of an era ' type of event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWrestlingFan View Post
Undertaker for sure yes, He has already provided us with the most precious streak in WWE history. The bumps and bruises taken (especially at WM27) should end next year.

Triple H, Another yes for me. I mean he's been wrestling a lot in these recent times and been getting quite a stale reaction from the crowd. He should really retire with Taker next year considering they have had 3 past mania matches together and it would be a fitting end to two great careers.

Kane, Well this is a hard one. Kane has been wrestling full time for roughly 16 years and too be honest i think he has a few more years left in him. Kane shouldn't retire cause if he was to retire, I reckon his retirement will be overshadowed by Taker and Triple h if they were to do the same.
HHH & Taker already got their "End of an Era" limelight last year. I think its safe to assume their era's have ended already.
Choc Lesnar is offline   Reply With Quote