Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Will WM30 be an ' End of an era ' type of event.

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 09:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
redban
Little Poppa Pump

redban needs to make some friendsredban needs to make some friendsredban needs to make some friendsredban needs to make some friendsredban needs to make some friendsredban needs to make some friendsredban needs to make some friendsredban needs to make some friendsredban needs to make some friendsredban needs to make some friendsredban needs to make some friends
Default Re: Will WM30 be an ' End of an era ' type of event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling_junkie View Post
I personally see WM30 being more of an ' End of an era ' in terms of it will be when mostly the Attitude Stars will probably have all their retirement matches. I see people like Rock retiring next year for good, Austin maybe coming back - and hanging the boots up and the almost definite retirement of HHH/Undertaker/Kane. I believe alot of superstars are holding off for that big milestone, and will truly be the night where we say goodbye to alot of familiar faces we have grown up with.

What do you think?
He already did that at Wrestlemania XIX. Let him enjoy his retirement now. He got the perfect ending to his career.

Rock, I think he has a lot of mileage left in him. He shouldn't retire yet unless he has injuries. Fans want to see a lot more of him, and there's $$$$ for him to make. He can continue the part-time appearances for many years, if he wishes.

HHH/Undertaker/Kane ... yes. It's time. Last year was a good time for Undertaker.
redban is online now   Reply With Quote