Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread
View Single Post
post #1234 of (permalink) Old 01-26-2013, 09:33 AM
Bullseye
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

STRAYA! Explaining my inactivity for the day. Fuck sake what a recap read that was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlue View Post
Easily readable? I was scum in Magic's game and had like no suspicion around me and I put up a pretty damn good defense under impossible circumstances when I repped in for LC and managed to convince/half way convince some in that game that I was town. Other than that I havn't been scum very often.
I didn't play that game, and guess what, you flipped scum here. Point proven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
Given that Mikey's write up includes him being strangled, I don't think he died because of hiding behind scum. I think he was killed. And if he did hide behind Kenny, that clears him IMO.
If he had been straight killed, then the person he hid behind would also have been killed, no?

Quote:
Elsewhere Mikey was cowering in fear behind the goal. No one could harm him from there right? Wrong, he was strangled to death via the goal net.
This asinine attempt at an explanation is a classic Pez slip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Why was I the only one suspicious of Doc? Well obviously someone else saw through that ruse. It wouldn't surprise me at all that scum have a watcher and simply watched Doc. "Protection please" when you haven't even done anything, and said seriously, is a huge flag.

Vote Kenny
Ahem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
i stripped maverick of his quotes. he should stop hiding behind that angry tone as it's not a good mask.
You are worthless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
I am new and made a mistake. If people think I am scum watch me tonight then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
What a worthless post. Also.. you read his role? Wut? How? His role hasn't been shown yet. Unless you already know his role, because you're in his QT?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
Skyfall, how'd I make your town list?

I'm not sure about Oompa. I'm assuming Big Man gave scum fake claims so I don't see him as scum accidentally softclaiming a player that wasn't given as a fake claim. Though people saying Doc likely would think of the new guy faking a pr to stay under the radar makes me wonder about him since I can see Doc doing that too. I do think he should get to fully claim before being night lynched. I understand the argument that even if he's town he's useless given his pr, but I still don't like the idea of just taking out a townie just because of that reasoning so let him claim before night lynching him.

Uggh, it's a multi-scum game. Not sure about anyone now.

At least we know the Watcher is town given red had a Ninja and purple had a Tracker.
STOP WITH THE SPECULATION FLUFF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
Someone just kill Taz, this is getting silly. I don't understand why he won't just tell us his character.
Very dangerous to overtaking Sterling

Quote:
Dan we don't think he was claiming to be messi. We think he was claiming to be Cristiano ronaldo
He never claimed, it was just an assumption based on his PR being Portuguese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
So what do the theme knowledge people make of that? Though keep in mind Big Man most likely gave the scum teams fake claims.
Oh my...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOLCOCK View Post
Anderlecht were in this year's competition. They were eliminated in the group stage, though big to my knowledge hasn't stipulated whether teams apply to teams who qualified for the competition this season, or teams who progressed past the group stages.

fwiw, I thought there might be debate about anderlecht. TKOK in claiming miller cited Bate Borisov as his team: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/13009569-post519.html

They were eliminated like Anderlecht were at the group stages.
Also with McLovin's death, and being Chelsea, you'd assume it's all from the group stages of this year's competition.

Quote:
Oh my god we fucking get it. All you done is mock people asking for claims. How about you post your list of people who are scum?

Also it is not the same as their are multiple people who are night lynchers. It can't just be one person choosing who to kill. They have to all agree or meet a majority.
Gotten to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
What has happened in this game?

Wake up to see a phase already gone past and a duel occurring?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
ugh 2 scum teams as well, fuck that shit.
Can anyone else see the Lawls pattern here? Curses out the 2 scum teams after speculating about it on Day 1. Why so angered about your speculation being accurate?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome