Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 09:10 AM   #1224 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOLCOCK View Post
I think that might be reaching Anark, truthfully. His play has come off iffy and general inconsequential throughout, but some of his naivety does strike me as a mix of inexperience and inactivity. I don't think he's read through the game as it progresses, which is obviously a problem on his part since it eliminatea a chance for him to develop reads and actively contribute.

I'm leaning that his general inactivity might just be a deliberate play from a teammate to divert attention off of him. I'd like to see him contribute more game related discussion from here on out though.
But why has he signed up to play then? If all he's got to do is slap his post into Google Translate and then post the translation, he can contribute and play as much as anyone else. It's not like he can only say one line as I had in that Seinfeld mafia, or beep and shit like in the Star Wars. He can talk as normal, just has to translate it first and then we have to untranslate.

How much longer is night btw? I've given up trying to figure these things out for myself.