Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread
View Single Post
post #1222 of (permalink) Old 01-26-2013, 08:56 AM
NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER's Avatar

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Joined in January and has just 26 posts on the forum. He must have either played mafia somewhere else or he's a rejoiner who has played here before. Either way he should be contributing more despite the PR.

Sheamus/Fluffykins anyone? I'm going to investigate.
I think that might be reaching Anark, truthfully. His play has come off iffy and general inconsequential throughout, but some of his naivety does strike me as a mix of inexperience and inactivity. I don't think he's read through the game as it progresses, which is obviously a problem on his part since it eliminatea a chance for him to develop reads and actively contribute.

I'm leaning that his general inactivity might just be a deliberate play from a teammate to divert attention off of him. I'd like to see him contribute more game related discussion from here on out though.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome