Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 07:56 AM   #1222 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Joined in January and has just 26 posts on the forum. He must have either played mafia somewhere else or he's a rejoiner who has played here before. Either way he should be contributing more despite the PR.

Sheamus/Fluffykins anyone? I'm going to investigate.
I think that might be reaching Anark, truthfully. His play has come off iffy and general inconsequential throughout, but some of his naivety does strike me as a mix of inexperience and inactivity. I don't think he's read through the game as it progresses, which is obviously a problem on his part since it eliminatea a chance for him to develop reads and actively contribute.

I'm leaning that his general inactivity might just be a deliberate play from a teammate to divert attention off of him. I'd like to see him contribute more game related discussion from here on out though.