Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 07:51 AM   #1218 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompaTAZ View Post
eu sou kanu,e a minha equipe Anderlecht, isso tudo que eu sei,quem Kanu?nunca ouvi falar dele
TRANSLATION:

I'm kanu, Anderlecht and my team is, that's all I know, who Kanu? never heard of him

Player checks out, is Brazilian and plays for Anderlecht. I'm still sus, but maybe this guy can wait until we expose a fake claim from someone else and can compare. I just don't like how long it's taken to get this information. I won't be sad if the night lynchers take him out as he's not offering anything to the game other than confusion.

He could write out his thoughts and translate them and post that, but it's just crap upon nonsense piled up on a load of jibber jabber.