Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bray and Dallas vs. Rowan and Harper

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 07:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
Bearodactyl
Lurking. Always lurking.

Bearodactyl probably won't be missedBearodactyl probably won't be missedBearodactyl probably won't be missedBearodactyl probably won't be missedBearodactyl probably won't be missedBearodactyl probably won't be missedBearodactyl probably won't be missedBearodactyl probably won't be missedBearodactyl probably won't be missedBearodactyl probably won't be missedBearodactyl probably won't be missed
Default Re: Bray and Dallas vs. Rowan and Harper

Hmmmm, putting someone I don't care for at all with one of my favorite characters, and through it adding a completly unnecessary layer to an already complex character... I'm gonna have to say PASSS
Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, The Wyatt Family, Fandango, Randy Orton, BNB, Nakamura, Bullet Club, Stephanie McMahon, AJ Lee, Slayer, Paige, Lana, Slater Gator, Enzo Amore, Big Cass, Beckie Lynch, Carmella, Tyler Breeze, Hideo Itami, Sami Zayn and the backstage goddess, Renee Young (although technically she's not even a real journalism).
Bearodactyl is offline   Reply With Quote