Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - If by slim chance Lesnar chose to leave after WM 29 would he dog his match with HHH?

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 04:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
peowulf
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

peowulf better hope they're relatively new herepeowulf better hope they're relatively new herepeowulf better hope they're relatively new herepeowulf better hope they're relatively new herepeowulf better hope they're relatively new herepeowulf better hope they're relatively new herepeowulf better hope they're relatively new herepeowulf better hope they're relatively new herepeowulf better hope they're relatively new herepeowulf better hope they're relatively new herepeowulf better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: If by slim chance Lesnar chose to leave after WM 29 would he dog his match with H

Brock Lesnar has been half-assing it ever since his so called "return". Yes, his match with Cena was decent, but he was just beating him up, he hardly bumped himself. His match with Triple H was way worse. I so don't want to see HHH/Lesnar II.

I am a huge Lesnar fan by the way. I'm just dissappointed so far.
peowulf is offline   Reply With Quote