Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH 11th Anniversary, 3/2/13 - Chicago Ridge, IL *Spoilers from the tapings*

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 04:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
geraldinhio
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

geraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: ROH 11th Anniversary, 3/2/13 - Chicago Ridge, IL *Spoilers from the tapings*

Hmmm,this dream tag team has got me thinking. Maybe an embassy reunion in the form of Alex Shelly/Jimmy Rave? Ki/Homicide? I could be way off. Maybe the talent exchange deal with NOAH is finally happening.:/ It's clear whoever this team is their facing The American Wolves anyway.