Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Jake the Snake asking fans to donate for shoulder surgery

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 02:57 AM   #88 (permalink)
Berkajr
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Berkajr needs to take rep more seriousBerkajr needs to take rep more seriousBerkajr needs to take rep more seriousBerkajr needs to take rep more seriousBerkajr needs to take rep more seriousBerkajr needs to take rep more seriousBerkajr needs to take rep more seriousBerkajr needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Jake the Snake asking fans to donate for shoulder surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacoAwesome View Post
Dammit, this man is trying to turn his life around and shit like this happens. Why can't Jake catch a break, the man is old but is busting his ass to get sober and healthy. Really hopes he can get the money. I'd donate, but I don't have money to spare atm. I'd love to get a personal promo from The Snake...
It is good he tries, I sincerely hopes he succeed, but it will take really hard work to clean his act up permanetly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMOA View Post
Think I'd rather donate my hard earned money to the starving kids in Africa as opposed to old washed up alcoholics who blew away there fortune.
I totaly agree to that, and not jsut wahsed up, he is/was a crack addict of the worst kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl4life View Post
Still cuts a better promo than %90 of the roster
Wrong... I'd say he cuts a better promo than 99% of the current roster. Only CM Punk are close to him IMO

What a horrible night to have a curse

Currently marking for:
Lesnar, Cesaro, Ambrose, Hogan & The Rock
Berkajr is offline   Reply With Quote