Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Daniel Bryan: most overrated wrestler in the IWC
View Single Post
post #94 of (permalink) Old 01-26-2013, 02:56 AM
ItDoesntMatterWhat
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Daniel Bryan: most overrated wrestler in the IWC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DegenerateXX View Post
Agreed. It's one thing to say he's talented, entertaining, and one of the best performers in the company, but it's another thing entirely to say all of the ridiculous claims above. Yet, many of the Bryan marks here say these things, and it really doesn't make them seem too smart. But hey, a marks gonna mark.

I'm neutral on Daniel Bryan. There's no doubt he's a talented technician, but is he really this super ultra, total package performer that his marks claim he is? I have yet to see this. It's just the way his fans put him on such a pedestal as if he was the GOAT is just laughable, annoying, and delusional.
The thing is though that many of his fans had him on this pedestal before he entered WWE and for good reason. Had he not come to WWE, most on here would not have a different opinion of the man. Had he only wrestled the indies for a few years is one thing, but to be passed up time after time and finally make it, I think its just that a lot of people are proud as they have been cheering him for so long and know that the potential is there to become listed among the greats of the sport.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome