Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Little things from the old days that you miss?

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 12:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
Gimpy
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Gimpy should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsGimpy should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsGimpy should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsGimpy should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsGimpy should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Little things from the old days that you miss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redban View Post
2) The cartoon names. Look at the names. Randy Orton. John Cena. Alberto Del Rio. Brock Lesnar. Daniel Bryan. Why are they using real names? Give me King Kong Bundy. Give me Ultimate Warrior. Give me Doink the Clown. Give me Mr. Perfect. Give me the Honky Tonk Man. I want comic book characters, not real people.
I'd love to have this back, too. The only issue is that when we do actually get characters, fans bitch about them and say that the character is stupid. Goofy characters have always been a part of wrestling. It's part of what makes the show fun to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That's irrelevant View Post
Mid-carders actually having a compelling storyline rather than generic "You beat me on _____ so I'm challenging you in a filler match at the _____ PPV!" feuds.
This by a lot. It's strange how the show is three hours long and there are really only one or two storylines at a time while everything else is filler.
Gimpy is offline   Reply With Quote