Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Classic WWF/E stories and anecdotes

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 11:52 PM   #26 (permalink)
Mister Mystery Man
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Mister Mystery Man needs to take rep more seriousMister Mystery Man needs to take rep more seriousMister Mystery Man needs to take rep more seriousMister Mystery Man needs to take rep more seriousMister Mystery Man needs to take rep more seriousMister Mystery Man needs to take rep more seriousMister Mystery Man needs to take rep more serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugal 3:16 View Post
Ill just create a different thread to reply to all of that i wouldn't want this thread to go off topic and close. but as an insight.. Bret's Whining is wayy too Heinous especially about how he talks about himself and his accomplishments and about how everyone held him down, Hogan never had that ego and shawn never whined as much.

Other unbeknown facts i think are during WM 8 era when Sid broke Kayfabe and kicked out of the Legdrop and his manager at that time (who was it?) had to intentionally get him disqualified.
From what I remember Papa Shango took too long to come out as he was supposed to attack Hogan while he was pinning Sid. And the manager was Harvey Whippleman.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App