Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Velvet's new look

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 11:06 PM   #59 (permalink)
Wildcat410
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Wildcat410 needs to make some friendsWildcat410 needs to make some friendsWildcat410 needs to make some friendsWildcat410 needs to make some friendsWildcat410 needs to make some friendsWildcat410 needs to make some friendsWildcat410 needs to make some friendsWildcat410 needs to make some friendsWildcat410 needs to make some friendsWildcat410 needs to make some friendsWildcat410 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Velvet's new look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
Second to none in America? I call shenanigans.

Only good sustained year was 2009 b/c of the influx of talent like Alissa Flash, Sarita, & Hamada to compliment workers like Kong, Wilde, & Roxxi. All other years have been one or two matches or NONE worth seeing. I'll never understand this infatuation some had with the division when it was only ever "good" when it centered around Kong destroying everyone.

I know it is b/c it was women actually trying to make something feel worthwhile as opposed to the mess known as WWE's Divas division.
Not really. Quite many enjoyed it for what it was. Different strokes for different folks......

And I did say arguably.

Last edited by Wildcat410 : 01-25-2013 at 11:20 PM.
Wildcat410 is offline   Reply With Quote