Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Summerslam 00 Kurt Angle Concussion

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 09:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Redruum
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Redruum
Default Summerslam 00 Kurt Angle Concussion

Stuck in my old Summerslam 2000 dvd tonight. Really fun PPV. I had completely forgot about Kurt Angle suffering a real Concussion in his match against Rock and HHH. Triple H sets him up for a pedigree on the Spanish announce table but the table gives way and sends his head crashing into the ground. Watch how well Triple H handles the whole situation. You can see Angle trying to get up but HHH keeps pushing him back down and stalling for the Rock to get out there. I wonder how that whole thing went down behind the scenes, and how the match was actually suppose to go down? Any ways, thats one of the few reasons I consider HHH to be a ring general.

EDIT: Also, there is a point in the match where HHH is telling Stephanie to go get the belt, and Earl accidentaly communicates something of importance about the match to HHH, does anyone know what he said? Sounded like "He wants her to go back (cant hear the rest)"

Last edited by Redruum : 01-25-2013 at 09:51 PM.
Redruum is offline   Reply With Quote