Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Velvet's new look

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 10:22 PM   #58 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Velvet's new look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat410 View Post
As said, the division definately needs several new acts. There are people out there that could come in and possibly liven things up in short order if given a fair chance. But TNA doesn't pull positive levers here. They just keep feeding viewers and potential supporters the same vanilla product. Which is pretty much the opposite of what once made the Ko's a highlight of the brand. As opposed to a now less relevant part of a less domestically viewed promotion.

At this point, seeing Velvet looking hot for the sake of it is as good as anything else. Very little of what TNA's women are doing serves any real purpose anymore. It's incredible to think that a few short years ago TNA had a women's division that was arguably second to none in America overall.

They need to bring in someone clued in just to direct and book the women. And allot them a standard like amount of time. Pritchard is struggling enough overall trying to retain and regain an audience and isn't the person to right this sinking ship.
Second to none in America? I call shenanigans.

Only good sustained year was 2009 b/c of the influx of talent like Alissa Flash, Sarita, & Hamada to compliment workers like Kong, Wilde, & Roxxi. All other years have been one or two matches or NONE worth seeing. I'll never understand this infatuation some had with the division when it was only ever "good" when it centered around Kong destroying everyone.

I know it is b/c it was women actually trying to make something feel worthwhile as opposed to the mess known as WWE's Divas division.