Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Memory Stick Problem

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 09:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ziggler Mark
Stealing the Show

Ziggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Memory Stick Problem

Ok, so this problem seems to be a little weird. What makes you think your colleague gave you a virus? If it was a simple transfer of a file, I doubt that would have corrupted the drive. First question I have here is this; are you able to get this inserted into another machine to see if the same thing happens on multiple computers?

I'd start there, and then if that doesnt work, I'd try connecting it to the linux machine at work the first chance you get to see if the files open there. Because it looks like they are being recognized on some level, because the drive shows it has space being used.

Let me know what these attempts yield.

2012 Technology Section Poster of the Year
Heroes of Newerth Mafia: Flawless Victory (MVP)
Ziggler Mark is offline   Reply With Quote