Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rebook Any PPV Past or Present

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 09:21 PM   #104 (permalink)
Stone Hot
Getting over in the mid-card

Stone Hot 501 - 1000Stone Hot 501 - 1000Stone Hot 501 - 1000Stone Hot 501 - 1000Stone Hot 501 - 1000Stone Hot 501 - 1000
Default Re: Rebook Any PPV Past or Present

Summerslam 2002
Note: This is pretty much the same card we saw just an add match and a few adjustments.

Kurt Angle vs Rey Mysterio

Ric Flair vs Chris Jericho
(Good match only thing I would change is I would have Jericho win)

Edge vs Eddie Guerrero

Tag Team Championship
Christian & Lance Storm vs Booker T & Goldust

Intercontinental Championship
Rob Van Dam vs Chris Benoit (c)

Undertaker vs Test

Another Icon vs Icon Match
The Rock vs Hulk Hogan
(I would have this match happen at Summerslam instead of WM 18 because at WM 18 I had Austin vs Hogan so i thought Rock vs Hogan would fit best here. I would have Rock go over in this match. This match would not be last since Rock was getting a negative reaction from the crowed and Hogan was gonna be taking a break after the PPV)

Non Sanction Match
Shawn Michaels vs Triple H
(My favorite HBK & HHH match ever. Wouldn't change a thing about it)

Undisputed Championship
Brock Lesnar vs Stone Cold Steve Austin (c)
(Now we all know Austin walked out on the company because Vince wanted him to put Brock over on an episode of Raw for no reason what so ever. With the proper build Austin would have put him over and what better way to put Brock over then at Summerslam. I would have Brock be built the exact way he did from 2002 by winning the KOTR and going to Summerslam was the #1 contender. I would then have Austin win the WWE title at vengeance in a triple threat between Austin Angle and Taker just like in 2002 except Austin is in the Rocks place. Austin wins the wwe having one last run from vengeance to Summerslam. The storyline would be the same way Rock vs Brock was with a few adjustments. I would have Brock win becoming champion. I truly believe if they had Brock vs Austin at Summerslam 2002 with the proper storyline and build Austin would have not walked out in 2002 and he would have wrestled all the way until WM 19 where he would have retired)

Comments Please

My 10 Favorite Wrestlers of all Time
1. Stone Cold Steve Austin
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Chris Jericho
4. Triple H
5. Edge
6. Undertaker
7. The Rock
8. Bret Hart
9. Kurt Angle
10. Mick Foley