Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Classic WWF/E stories and anecdotes

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 09:15 PM   #23 (permalink)
Emotion Blur
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Emotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missed
Default Re: Classic WWF/E stories and anecdotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugal 3:16 View Post
Bret Hart circa 1991-1997 was an even worse Dick thanboth Hogan and Shawn Michaels to the fans and to the locker room

plus Bret is the poorest drawing champion of all time.

Where is this statistic that Bret is the poorest drawing champion (and I presume you mean WWF/E Champion) of all-time?

Quote:
I'm not trolling or exaggerating but aside from Benoit I haven't seen a worse resume of heinous feats from a Wrestler.. sad part is post Screwjob the worst got even worse (if that was even possible)
So you're telling undeniable facts? HBK and Hogan were far worse when it came to backstage politicking. And you do realize you're considering Bret Hart to be second-worst to CHRIS BENOIT when it comes to "heinous feats"? And the extent of his "heinous feats" is occasionally refusing to do a job for someone?

You're not even attempting to reasonably explain why you find Bret Hart to be so god-awful, just throwing out random BS about "drawing" and "jobbing" to compensate for your extreme hatred of the man. Please enlighten me as to how you find Hart to be worse than HBK and Hogan and barely better than Benoit. For example, what did Hart do "post Screwjob" that was considered "worse"? I don't recall hearing too much about Bret in WCW--yes, he had complete creative control and had a more lenient schedule, but those are hardly indicative of him as a person.